Local Academy Committee
The Local Academy Committee has powers, responsibilities and duties delegated by our Trust Board as set out in the Terms of Reference and Scheme of Delegation, in particular;
- to carry forward and actively promote the Trust’s vision in ways that are appropriate to the school’s status, pupils, staff and community,
- to implement policies, plans and actions to comply with statutory regulations, the Trust’s policies and procedures and the decisions of the Trustees,
- to agree and recommend their school’s Targets and Performance Review to the Trust Board and monitor progress towards the approved targets
- to report to the trust board on the overall performance of the school
- to approve and monitor the School Development Plan to achieve the approved School Performance Targets.
- To monitor local Safeguarding arrangements to ensure they are consistent with safeguarding policies and procedures.